If you can manage to motivate yourself into adding a daily fitness regimen to your schedule, you’ll find that you actually have more energy, less stress, and a better overall outlook on life.
It is hard to muster the energy to exercise when you’ve barely got time to eat and sleep, but stress from your job can leave you too fatigued and mentally drained to put even an ounce off effort to your own health and well-being. As we age, Adults bemoan the loss of their younger years body as it start to sag and put on weight over the years, it can be extremely grueling to work fitness into a daily routine that is already largely taken up with a long and stressful work day and family obligations.
Here are a few ways to fit in a work-out routine:
1. Rise early. 30 minutes than usual. You can improve your stamina for the entire day by squeezing in a undeniable tough but beneficial 30 minutes of exercise in the morning. Don’t you just want to leave yourself feeling great first thing in the morning by getting your blood pumping to detoxify? A quick work-out will also guarantee help clear the cobwebs from your mind so that you can approach your work with confidence and a can-do attitude. But if you can’t stop hitting the snooze button, work out at night instead. Always include Working-out part of your everyday to do list. Just make sure to finish with an extended cool-down to relax your body and brain for some seriously deep sleep.
2. Always Start with cardio. Come what may, you should always find a way to work some simple cardio into your daily routine. For some healthy heart and body maintenance, Doctors recommend 30 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a week. Stave off heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other ailments, as well as shedding some of those unwanted pounds that have mysteriously found their way onto your midsection over the last few years. It’s going to be a long journey but worth it.
3. Take a class and be one with the others. If motivation (or a complete lack thereof) tends to be your worst enemy when it comes to fitness, try joining a class at a nearby gym or lace up those rubber shoes and join those runners after work. There are running groups in almost all areas of Metro Manila nowadays or come up with one! When you’re paying or you’ve invested on that expensive shoes, you’re more likely to show up, and then the question of motivation is covered: Not only will you have instructors to push you but you also have people who has the same goal as you. Classes and Running Groups or Running Clinics will take good care of planning your program and you get to meet new friends, know more of your Friends even more – what an instant environment of support!
4. The Healthy Eating Habit. Exercise is good for you, but it will only take you so far without a healthy diet alongside. If you’re having trouble embracing proper eating habits, consider joining a program or sign-up on healthy eating thread on the Internet (there are tons of it!), some share what they’re about to eat on twitter but what’s even more effective is having them noted on a journal for your review. You’ll thank yourself for doing so. Calories in, Calories out not Calories in and more Calories after working out.
5. Enlist a friend. If all else fails, get a friend on board to go through the process with you. If you’re the type who can’t seem to be successful in eating right and logging in to your work out regiment, drag a friend along, sign up on social media sites dedicated to fitness or blog about your everyday journey. You’ll be surprised by the support and encouragement from strangers who are going through the same fitness goals as you – you’ll even gain tips and advices. Encouragement will be overflowing and you get to build a stronger bond with yourself because of your everyday achievements.
Don’t be eaten by those false reasoning “Will start on Monday, I’ll start getting healthy on Monday” everyday is a chance for change. Why start tomorrow when you can start now? Set the tone for the rest of your week and all-throughout the year. Start your week with energy and intention today by doing something for your body.
10 minutes of push-ups, sit-ups and squats in your bedroom as soon as you wake up and before you sleep can change the course of your week no matter how stressful and busy it is. In the long-run, staying fit can make you have a much more successful career.
Reebok Brand Ambassador Kassy Pajarillo is a Certified TRX Fitness Anywhere Trainer, Surfer and Marathoner who runs for a cause and on the quest to burn what is left. http://runaholic.wordpress.com